ArborVitae School of Traditional Herbalism is looking to add a Webmaster to our team of exceptional individuals. The Webmaster will be responsible for updating and maintaining our website and student portal which, in no small part, will include finding and fixing whatever bugs decide to pop out of the woodwork.
Our website and portal are based on WordPress, and we’re not looking to change that. We use the Sensei application for coursework, attendance, etc. and WooCommerce for financial transactions made through the site.
To give you an idea of our needs, here is a list of some of our past or current issues:
- Users unable to reset their passwords themselves
- Automatic grading grades incorrectly
- When user tries to “pay” or “cancel” a pending payment, is only able to view the order
- Follow-up emails linked to single product sending out for all purchases, not just that product
- Add a user-friendly photo gallery page
In addition to working in a relaxed and familial environment, you’ll also have access to a trove of herbal information with opportunities to take some classes free of charge.
This is a part-time position where you will work on an as-needed basis. Compensation will be based on applicant’s experience and bids we have received.
Please send a letter of intent and CV / resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org.